Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great combination of flavors using MilkWay candybars and of course....COFFEE!!
- 12 ounces Milky Way bars, divided
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 -3 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust or 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- Finely chop four candy bars.
- Place in a microwave safe bowl or double boiler.
- Add milk and coffee granules.
- Heat and stir until melted and smooth.
- Place ice cream in a bowl.
- Fold in mocha mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Cut remaining candy bars into 1/2 inch pieces for garnish.
One of my kids had a sleepover last night, and boy this was a hit. Gone in no time. I managed to get a small piece, and I can see why. IT WAS GREAT ! ! Will make again for a weekday dessert. Made for Market Tag.