Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 hrs
Cocoa-Mocha Mousse is a creamy, rich dessert this Mousse is one of my favorite
Make and share this Cocoa-Mocha Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur or 1 tablespoon syrup
- 2 chocolate wafer cookies (optional)
- raspberries (optional)
- Combine ricotta cheese, yogurt and cocoa in food processor or blender for 2 minutes until very smooth turn into medium bowl.
- Combine sugar and water in small saucepan
- sprinkle gelatin over top and let stand 1 minute
- stir over medium-low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes
- stir in instant coffee
- blend coffee mixture with cheese mixture along with milk, liqueur and vanilla
- refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon; about 45 minutes.
- Beat mixture with electric mixer at high speed for 2 minutes to aerate.
- spoon into six 8 oz ramekins or desert cups
- refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Decorate with cut or crumbled chocolate wafers and raspberries, if you want.