Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
Enjoy this low-fat, low-cal, low-carb treat for your next coffee break guaranteed to have you recharged in body, mind and spirit!
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hershey's cocoa
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons powdered coffee creamer (can be low-fat)
- 2 packets Splenda sugar substitute or 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- Mix all ingredients with boiling water in your favorite mug.
- Adjust ingredients more or less to suit your tastes.
Very easy and very tasty! Made as written, except I added a dollop of fat-free Cool Whip. Great mid-morning treat.
Made for a very enjoyable calming nightcap, I did not use splenda or sugar as I have never used either in my coffee unless I have added scotch any then only 1/2 teaspoon and as we were not at home I used a splash of low fat milk in place of coffee creamer. Thank you Becky~, made for Comfort Cafe.
Very tasty. I adjusted the formula to my taste (2 tsp cocoa, 5 tsp sugar) and added it to french pressed coffee and it was very tasty. I may try honey as a sweetener next time. Thanks !!