Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
This is a copycat recipe of a specialty coffee mix of one of the Junior Leagues in Texas. I used to be gifted with a jar every Christmas, and it would run out all too soon. But now I can have it anytime I want. Jars of this mix make great gifts, and not just at Christmastime! By the way, try it with almond extract, instead of the peppermint, sometime.
Top Review by Marsha D.
I love this!! I have been having a cup every morning since I found this recipe(a few weeks ago) I had just forgotten to give a review and rating until now. I'm making this for christmas gifts to this year! Thanks for sharing your recipe! :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients. I like to use my processor for this, drizzling in the peppermint extract over all the other ingredients while the motor is running.
- However, ingredients can be mixed together by hand.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Directions for use: Use 2 to 3 tablespoons per mug of boiling water.