Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this out of a holiday cookie collection. I thought that they sounded good but I had no idea how good until they were done. The combination of chewy chocolate cookies and mint is hard to beat!
- Cream together sugar and butter.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well between each.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients and add gradually to the creamed mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on to cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the cookies puff and crack on the top.
- Let cool for 1 minute.
- Take half of the cookies and invert on foil sheets.
- Immediately place one of the patties on each cookie and top with the remaining cookies.
- Press lightly to seal.
- I like to use a cookie cutter after they have been sandwiched to make nice uniform circles.