I got this out of a holiday cookie collection. I thought that they sounded good but I had no idea how good until they were done. The combination of chewy chocolate cookies and mint is hard to beat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugar and butter.
- 2Add eggs one at a time mixing well between each.
- 3Beat in vanilla.
- 4Combine the dry ingredients and add gradually to the creamed mixture.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls on to cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees until the cookies puff and crack on the top.
- 7Let cool for 1 minute.
- 8Take half of the cookies and invert on foil sheets.
- 9Immediately place one of the patties on each cookie and top with the remaining cookies.
- 10Press lightly to seal.
- 11I like to use a cookie cutter after they have been sandwiched to make nice uniform circles.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Mint Hideaways
Serving Size: 1 (1110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: