I got this out of a holiday cookie collection. I thought that they sounded good but I had no idea how good until they were done. The combination of chewy chocolate cookies and mint is hard to beat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugar and butter.
- 2Add eggs one at a time mixing well between each.
- 3Beat in vanilla.
- 4Combine the dry ingredients and add gradually to the creamed mixture.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls on to cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees until the cookies puff and crack on the top.
- 7Let cool for 1 minute.
- 8Take half of the cookies and invert on foil sheets.
- 9Immediately place one of the patties on each cookie and top with the remaining cookies.
- 10Press lightly to seal.
- 11I like to use a cookie cutter after they have been sandwiched to make nice uniform circles.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Mint Hideaways
Serving Size: 1 (1110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: