Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 12 mins
Pop these into your mouth, and they just dissolve into a wonderful chocolate heaven. They are fragile and a little time consuming to make... but oh so worth the trip if you want to venture!
- Cream powdered sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- add the flour, cornstarch and cocoa and beat at low speed until moistened.
- add pecans and vanilla.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Shape into 1" balls.
- Place 2" apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 deg for 8-12 minutes.
- Cool 1 minutes and remove from cookie sheet to cool completely.
- Mix Frosting and frost cookies and allow to set.