1/5 Photos of Cocoa Lip Gloss
I found this recipe on about.com, and posted it for chari, requesting "unedible" recipes using cocoa powder! cook time is estimated, as recipe did not say.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup petroleum jelly (or however much lip gloss you wish to make)
- cocoa powder, amount you desire
- 1Put desired amount of petroleum jelly into a small glass bowl.
- 2Put it in a microwave for 30 seconds; then take it out and stir.
- 3Continue this process until the jelly is melted.
- 4Add the desired amount of cocoa powder (experiment!) and stir.
- 5Microwave for 30 more seconds and stir.
- 6Set it aside to cool.
- 7Once mixture is cool enough to handle, spoon it into a small container.
- 8Set it aside until the petroleum jelly gets firm. Then it is ready to use!
- 9You can also use this recipe to make fruit lip gloss by using powedered juice mix instead of cocoa.
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Lip Gloss
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g