Recipe by Sue Lau
These have extra flavor from using chocolate marshmallows without being too rich tasting. tnt
Top Review by Recipe Reader
These are very good - it's a nice change from the regular treats. I didn't find chocolate marshmallows, so I used the regular marshmallows, and they worked fine. Thanks for posting Lorie.
- 6 cups COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package chocolate marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 13x9x2 inch baking pan or line it with waxed paper, your choice.
- Measure out the 6 cups of cereal and place in large bowl; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in cereal, stirring until mixture is evenly coated.
- Press mixture into buttered baking pan. Allow to cool, then cut into 18 squares, 3 rows times 6.