1/2 Photos of Cocoa Krispies Treats
Sue Lau's Note:
These have extra flavor from using chocolate marshmallows without being too rich tasting. tnt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package chocolate marshmallows
- 1Butter a 13x9x2 inch baking pan or line it with waxed paper, your choice.
- 2Measure out the 6 cups of cereal and place in large bowl; set aside.
- 3In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- 4Remove from heat and quickly stir in cereal, stirring until mixture is evenly coated.
- 5Press mixture into buttered baking pan. Allow to cool, then cut into 18 squares, 3 rows times 6.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.4
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: