Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chocolate cereal gives these brownies a different texture.
Make and share this Cocoa Krispies Peanut Butter Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed cereal, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a saucepan and melt together.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter, then the sugar, then the eggs til smooth.
- Stir in the cereal mixture.
- Scrape the batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until brownies are just set in the center.
- Coolcompletely and cut.