Chocolate cereal gives these brownies a different texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine crushed cereal, baking powder, and salt.
- 2Combine the chocolate and butter in a saucepan and melt together.
- 3Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter, then the sugar, then the eggs til smooth.
- 4Stir in the cereal mixture.
- 5Scrape the batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until brownies are just set in the center.
- 7Coolcompletely and cut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Krispies Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 103.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g