Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Healthier version of cupcakes. Made from Cocoa Krispies.
Make and share this Cocoa Krispies Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 24 muffin pans.
- Butter a 4 quart microwavable bowl on high for 45 seconds or until melted (microwave times will vary) Place marshmallows in the bowl and mix around to ensure it is coated with the melted butter.
- Place in the microwave for 45 seconds and then stir.
- Replace in the microwave for another 30 seconds or until marhmallows are melted.
- Add cereal to melted mixture and stir well.
- Firmly pack cereal into the muffin pans to form a cupcake.
- Let cool.
- After cooled, remove, frost and decorate as desired.
the kids loved this... it was fun and safe for them to make. and they tasted just as good as they looked.