Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Healthier version of cupcakes. Made from Cocoa Krispies.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 1 (13 ounce) package COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
- 1 (16 ounce) container frosting (vanilla preferrably, but any flavor will do)
- candy sprinkles, to garnish (optional)
- mini chocolate chip, to garnish (optional)
- M&M', to garnish (optional)
- Grease 24 muffin pans.
- Butter a 4 quart microwavable bowl on high for 45 seconds or until melted (microwave times will vary) Place marshmallows in the bowl and mix around to ensure it is coated with the melted butter.
- Place in the microwave for 45 seconds and then stir.
- Replace in the microwave for another 30 seconds or until marhmallows are melted.
- Add cereal to melted mixture and stir well.
- Firmly pack cereal into the muffin pans to form a cupcake.
- Let cool.
- After cooled, remove, frost and decorate as desired.
the kids loved this... it was fun and safe for them to make. and they tasted just as good as they looked.