Recipe by J9
I made these this year for Christmas and they were so easy and so wonderful. Everyone really enjoyed them.
Top Review by Veggie Girl Kacey
I just found this recipe on the Hershey's website and had to try it. I had a friend back in high school who would put Hershey's Cookies n Cream bars inside the cookies. Really good straight out of the oven. I used Hershey's Hugs (vanilla and chocolate swirl). I omitted the pecans and icing sugar.
Edit: My husband's co-workers put the cookies in the microwave the next day for about 20 seconds and they had the same texture as if they had just come from the oven!
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup hershey cocoa
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Hershey chocolate kisses
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Stir together flour and cocoa.
- Gradually add butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Add pecans.
- Beat until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Remove wrappers from kisses.
- Mold tablespoon of dough around each kiss, covering completely.
- Shape in to balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet then transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- Roll in powdered sugar.