1/6 Photos of Cocoa Kiss Cookies
I made these this year for Christmas and they were so easy and so wonderful. Everyone really enjoyed them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- 2Stir together flour and cocoa.
- 3Gradually add butter mixture, beating until blended.
- 4Add pecans.
- 5Beat until well blended.
- 6Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- 7Heat oven to 375°.
- 8Remove wrappers from kisses.
- 9Mold tablespoon of dough around each kiss, covering completely.
- 10Shape in to balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 11Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- 12Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet then transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- 13Roll in powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Kiss Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1042 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 28.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g