Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These whip up in a jiffy for a quick snack.
- 6 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 40 large marshmallows
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 24 hugs white chocolate kisses
- Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a microwave-safr bowl, combine the butter and marshmallows.
- Microwave, uncovered on high for 3 minutes; stir.
- Continue cooking until smooth, stirring every minute.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Pour over cereal; stir until well coated.
- spread evenly in a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Arrange kisses in rows over the top.
- Cool before cutting.