Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My hubby & I came up with this one for our wedding favors. We placed them in little jars with a ribbon on them. They also work well for holidays like Christmas and you could even put some crushed peppermint on top for a peppermint hot chocolate. It's easy to put together and makes a good bit. I store it in an airtight container and it holds up well.
- 1301.24 ml powdered milk
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 354.88 ml powdered coffee creamer
- 946.36 ml chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 29.58 ml cocoa powder
- 99.22 g instant chocolate pudding mix (usually 1 big box & 1 small box)
- Just mix everything together and store in an airtight container!
- Use 1/3 cup mix to every 1 cup of water or milk, or adjust to these amounts to get the consistency and richness you like :).