Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My hubby & I came up with this one for our wedding favors. We placed them in little jars with a ribbon on them. They also work well for holidays like Christmas and you could even put some crushed peppermint on top for a peppermint hot chocolate. It's easy to put together and makes a good bit. I store it in an airtight container and it holds up well.
- 5 1⁄2 cups powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered coffee creamer
- 4 cups chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix (usually 1 big box & 1 small box)
- Just mix everything together and store in an airtight container!
- Use 1/3 cup mix to every 1 cup of water or milk, or adjust to these amounts to get the consistency and richness you like :).