I've been looking everywhere for a chewy, chocolaty, high-fiber granola bar, WITHOUT high fructose corn syrup, but to no avail. So I decided to make my own! This EASY 5 minute recipe uses Kashi Cocoa Beach granola cereal that contains coconut and almonds. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish. Do NOT use wax paper -- trust me. ;-).
- 2Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 3Melt butter, honey, brown sugar, and cocoa powder together over medium heat, stirring gently.
- 4In large bowl, mix cereal and melted mixture together until everything is evenly coated.
- 5Press coated mixture int prepared 8x8-inch baking dish.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and cool for 1 hour.
- 8Cut into bars and put baking dish in fridge to chill until firmer.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa-Heaven Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.6
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 76.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g