I've been looking everywhere for a chewy, chocolaty, high-fiber granola bar, WITHOUT high fructose corn syrup, but to no avail. So I decided to make my own! This EASY 5 minute recipe uses Kashi Cocoa Beach granola cereal that contains coconut and almonds. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish. Do NOT use wax paper -- trust me. ;-).
- 2Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 3Melt butter, honey, brown sugar, and cocoa powder together over medium heat, stirring gently.
- 4In large bowl, mix cereal and melted mixture together until everything is evenly coated.
- 5Press coated mixture int prepared 8x8-inch baking dish.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and cool for 1 hour.
- 8Cut into bars and put baking dish in fridge to chill until firmer.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa-Heaven Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.6
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 76.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g