1/1 Photo of Cocoa Granola Bars
This is my variation on plain granola bars. I threw them together today for a camping trip and the kids loved them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cereal, oats,raisins and white chocolate chips in a big bowl.
- 2Warm honey, brown sugar, and light corn syrup in a saucepan on the stove top, stirring to combine.
- 3Add peanut butter and vanilla and stir to combine then take off heat.
- 4Pour mixture over cereal mixture and mix well.
- 5Press into a 9 x 13 ungreased pan.
- 6Be sure to press hard into pan all over so they don't fall apart.
- 7Put in refrigerator for an hour to cool which makes them easier to cut.
- 8Cut into 15 bars and enjoy.
- 9You may also wrap in wax paper and freeze.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (976 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g