Recipe by Queenofcamping
This is my variation on plain granola bars. I threw them together today for a camping trip and the kids loved them.
Top Review by Mami J
We loved them! I omitted the white chocolate chips, and I'm glad I did because then they would have been too sweet. I added some cranberries as well. Thank you for posting, I will make these again!
- 2 1⁄2 cups COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2⁄3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cereal, oats,raisins and white chocolate chips in a big bowl.
- Warm honey, brown sugar, and light corn syrup in a saucepan on the stove top, stirring to combine.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla and stir to combine then take off heat.
- Pour mixture over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Press into a 9 x 13 ungreased pan.
- Be sure to press hard into pan all over so they don't fall apart.
- Put in refrigerator for an hour to cool which makes them easier to cut.
- Cut into 15 bars and enjoy.
- You may also wrap in wax paper and freeze.