Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
My neighbor, Melissa, made this and I immediately went to work giving it a shot. These ingredients just fit in a KitchenAid, but don't mix above speed 1.
- 4 cups oats
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄2 cup wheat bran or 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup ground pecans
- 7 ounces coconut (1/2 bag)
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Agave
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup psyllium, whole husks
- Mix and spread onto 2 cookie sheets.
- Bake at 250° for 75 minutes. Do not mix until the end.
- I rotated the cookie sheets every 20-25 minutes.