1/2 Photos of Cocoa Fudge Cookies
Sue Lau's Note:
From Cooking Light, recipe by Alice Medrich.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Melt butter in microwave at low temperature.
- 4Stir in cocoa powder sugar, and brown sugar.
- 5Add the yogurt and vanilla extract, stirring gently until mixed.
- 6Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to chocolate mixture until just combined.
- 7Fold in the cherries or chocolate chips at this time.
- 8Drop tablespoonfuls of batter onto a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet.
- 9Press cookies down slightly to flatten (they do not spread much).
- 10Bake at 350F for 9-12 minutes or until set and slightly firm at the edges.
- 11Cool on the pan for a few minutes to set the bottom then finish cooling them on wire cookie racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Fudge Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (592 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 920.7
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 505.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 107.8 g
- Protein 12.2 g