Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good recipe when you only have cocoa and granulated sugar and you need a quick icing for a cake. Icing will be thin at first but will be soft and creamy when cooled
- Put first 5 ingredients in saucepan and boil on medium heat 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in butter and vanilla.
- Mix thoroughly and spread over layer or sheet cake.
- Icing will be thin at first but will be soft and creamy when cool.
- Makes enough for tops and sides of 3 layer cake or sheet cake.