Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups espresso blend coffee, Cold
- 2 cups cocoa, Cold (2-3 heaping teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa to 1 cup of milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cream, whipped, Sweetened
- Combine cold coffee, cocoa and vanilla.
- Pour over ice in tall glasses.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream.
Good cooling drink on a summer's day. The cocoa is on the strong side and the cream definitely needs to be sweetened to set off the vanilla and counteract the bitterness of cocoa.