Recipe by LeeAnn
I changed this around from the original recipe that I posted. This one is more like a brownie. Yummy.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter until smooth, add sugar, beat well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Stir in cottage cheese.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix.
- Drop by teaspoon about 2" apart onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 350.