Recipe by chia
i haven't tried this yet, but i thought the ingredients were unusual enough. you never know when you'll need a good cola cake.
- 1 package white cake mix (18 oz)
- 1 cup cola
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- confectioners' sugar, for sprinkling on top
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease a 13x9' baking pan.
- mix all ingredients, exceept marshmallows in a bowl with mixer until well blended stir in marshmallows, pour into pan,.
- bake 35-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted to center comes out clean.
- cool on wire rack, sprinkle with confectioners sugar.