Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The perfect mixture of Hot Cocoa and Coffee that you are sure to love. I didn't like coffee until I tried this!
- 1. Fill your mug half way full of water and heat it in the microwave. I usually
- heat my water for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 2. Once your water is heated, pour the hot cocoa mix into the cup and stir until there are no more lumps in your hot chocolate.
- 3. Now add your coffee to the hot chocolate, leave a little room at the top for
- your milk, you don't want you mug to overflow.
- 4. Stir the two drinks together and add your milk and sugar. Stir again.
- 5. Once everything has been thoroughly stirred, you can enjoy! =).