Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My aunt made these yummy cookies so I asked her for the recipe and tried them out myself. I thought these were the best cookies that I made! It's better to keep them small because they turn out to be pretty flat.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter, sugar, and salt.
- Add egg yolk and continue creaming until mixture is combined.
- Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except chocolate chips and walnuts) and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop dough on greased baking paper and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool.