My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- 3In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow.
- 4Add both sugars.
- 5Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
- 6Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- 7Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean.
- 8When it's done, remove to a rack to cool.
- 9Resist the temptation to cut into it until it's mostly cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1020 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 159.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g