Prep 5 mins
Cook 26 mins
My absolute favorite brownie recipe, bar none!
Make and share this Cocoa Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place eggs in mixing bowl.
- Beat till slightly frothy.
- Add oil, vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in sugar and cocoa.
- Mix well.
- Stir in flour, salt and nuts till well blended.
- Pour into vegetable oil sprayed 9x9" pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22 to 26 minutes.
- (Don't overbake!).
- Cool, cut into bars.
good brownie with ingredients that you always find in your cuppboard
I've been searching for years for that perfect brownie-from-scratch recipe. (You know the one, the kind that is in between fudgy and cakey with the shiny brown top that slightly crackles when you bite into it). And there is nothing to say about this brownie other than: THIS IS IT. Perfection.
I followed the mixing directions exactly, the batter is almost like mayonnaise if you beat it right. As soon as the edges came away from the sides of the pan I took them out of the oven, varies between 21 and 24 minutes. They are chewy and fudgy. Family loved them. Thanks.