Recipe by Maryland Jim
It's been a while since I've made this bread but it is good.
Top Review by loof
I love this tasty bread! I baked mine in 3 mini ceramic loaf pans so reduced the cook time to about 35 minutes. This bread had a great texture and had a nice chocolate flavor without being too sweet. Perfect with a cup of cinnamon coffee - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour, sifted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa and sugar together.
- Beat egg and add milk and oil, mix together.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mixing just enough to dampen.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for 45 minutes.