Top Review by Lynne in New York
These were wonderful. They'd be great for dessert - very cakelike and full of chocolate flavor! I'm going to try making them with fresh raspberries the next time. Thanks again, Dancer, for another winning recipe!
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa, hershey low-fat works great
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup strawberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix egg whites, applesauce, and yogurt in one bowl.
- Mix dry stuff in another bowl.
- Mix the two together, mixing only enough to combine well.
- Put into well-greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Remove from pan to cool.
- Fresh or Frozen berries of any kind can be used.