Chef #987636's Note:
A great and healthy alternative for those chocolate cravings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put eggs and oil in the blender and mix for 10 seconds.
- 3Add remaining ingredients into the blender and process until smooth.
- 4Spray 8 x 8 inch pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into pan and bake for about 35 minutes*, or until brownies are just pulling away from edges of the pan.
- 5Cool, cut and serve.
- 6*Keep an eye on them after 30 minutes as oven temps can vary.
- 7I refrigerate the brownies and find them even better when they have cooled. Very chocolaty, very yummy.
- 8Because they are made with beans, it is advised not to eat too much at once.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Bean Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 282.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: