Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A great and healthy alternative for those chocolate cravings
Make and share this Cocoa Bean Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put eggs and oil in the blender and mix for 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients into the blender and process until smooth.
- Spray 8 x 8 inch pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into pan and bake for about 35 minutes*, or until brownies are just pulling away from edges of the pan.
- Cool, cut and serve.
- *Keep an eye on them after 30 minutes as oven temps can vary.
- I refrigerate the brownies and find them even better when they have cooled. Very chocolaty, very yummy.
- Because they are made with beans, it is advised not to eat too much at once.