One of my favourite muffins, sweeter than most breakfast muffins but still a long way from being cupcakes in disguise which too many muffins are. NOTE: I have adjusted the quantity of flour thantks to my reviewers.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter or put paper cups in muffin pan.
- Mash bananas.
- Whisk in eggs, buttermilk, vegetable oil and vanilla.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Be sure to sift the cocoa.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until just blended.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until done.
- If you like, lay a slice of banana over each muffin before baking.