Abby C's Note:
These are delicious and great for breakfast too!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Quaker Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned, uncooked)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 small)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- powdered sugar (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line 30 miniature muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with no-stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda; mix well.
- 4Add combined bananas, milk, margarine, egg whites and vanilla, mixing just until moistened.
- 5Fill prepared cups almost full.
- 6Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Let muffins stand a few minutes; remove from pan.
- 8Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa-Banana Muffinettes
Serving Size: 1 (759 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 70.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g