- 2 cups whole raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl combine almonds, agave syrup, and salt. Use a rubber spatula to mix together, fully coating almonds.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, stirring twice during baking.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven. Quickly return almonds to the bowl, add cocoa powder, and toss to coat. Store in an air-tight container.