- 946.36 ml whole milk
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 113.39 g bittersweet chocolate, not unsweetened chopped
- 0.25 ml salt
- miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large heavy saucepan combine milk, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Bring to a simmer over medium high heat, whisking frequently.
- Add chocolate and continue whisking until melted and smooth.
- Add salt.
- Bring back to a simmer whisking constantly until frothy.
- Ladle into warm mugs and top with marshmellows.