Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Comfort warming for those cold nights. Easy to make. I made this again adding chips give it a try!
- 1182.95 ml dry milk
- 236.59 ml non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 473.18 ml instant chocolate drink mix
- 44.37 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml cardamom, finely ground
- 4.92 ml ground nutmeg
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds from
- 118.29 ml mini chocolate chips (optional) or 118.29 ml toffee pieces (optional)
- Mix all together in a storage gallon size bag.
- Place into pretty jars or mugs themselves for gift giving.
- Mix with 2-4 tablespoons per mug of hot water.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Drink up and enjoy!
Loved this mix! Changed it just a bit. Added a cup of unsweetened instant tea for more of a "chai" flavor. It turned out great! Thanks for posting.
i will try this soon but will have to forgo the chocolate chips since I can find them here in Costa Rica. or at least my area of Costa Rica. will let you know how they turn out.
great drink and how did i miss your site wow guys go check it out the pictures the set up is wonderful thanks dee