Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Came across this surfing somewhere....think it was at mealtime.org.
Make and share this Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 59.14 ml icing sugar
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple in juice, drained & excess moisture squeezed out
- 473.18 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped almonds or 118.29 ml pecans or 118.29 ml macadamia nuts
- 354.88 ml white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375, grease a 9x13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham crumbs and icing sugar, stir in butter until evenly blended.
- Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake until edges are golden brown about 10-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl stir condensed milk, pineapple, coconut& almonds.
- With a rubber spatula dollop pineapple mixture onto crumb crust and spread almost to the edges.
- bake until just set, 10-15 minutes.
- remove from oven& sprinkle with white chocolate chips, let stand until chocolate softens, 3-4 minutes.
- then spread chocolate over surface.
- Cool completely, cut into bars.
These are AWESOME!!! After reading a joannarose's review,I decided to make them and I'm so glad that I did. I used pecans that I broke up and I wasn't too sure about the 1 oz can of sweet condensed milk so I used a whole small can and it worked out great. They are really rich and yummy...easy to put together...everything that I like. Thanks!!!
Easy and delicious - a perfect dessert bar for entertaining. I used fat free condensed milk and rather than spreading warm chips over the top, I melted the white chocolate in a bowl and drizzled over top of bars. Looked beautiful and tasty...Thanks!