Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just bought some Better 'N Peanut Butter the other day and now I'm looking for recipes to use it. I found a bunch of recipes on the website www.betternpeanutbutter.com and wanted to post them here for future use.
- 1⁄4 cup light coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 teaspoons turbinado sugar or 4 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon imitation coconut extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups ice cubes
- In a blender container, combine all ingredients except ice cubes. Blend until smooth. Add ice cubes through feed tube, one at a time, until thick and smooth.