A very light and moist desert. Makes you want to say Ole!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can coco lopez pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh frozen grated coconut, thawed
- 1Prepare yellow cake mix according to package directions in 13" x 9" pan.
- 2Remove from oven and while cake is still hot, poke lots of holes in the surface with fork.
- 3Spread can of sweetened condensed milk over top of cake.
- 4Do this fairly slowly so that it has a chance to soak evenly into the holes.
- 5Wait 20 minutes.
- 6Spread the Coco Lopez mix just as you did the condensed milk.
- 7Wait 20 minutes.
- 8Spread Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with coconut.
- 10Be sure to refrigerate this cake.
- 11It doesn't keep at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coco Lopez Pina Colada Cake
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.6
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 117.2 mg
- Sodium 427.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 45.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix