- 1 large fresh coconut
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce dark Jamaican rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 3 1⁄2 ounces coconut water
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces crushed ice
- 1⁄2 ounce Bacardi 151 rum
- 1 pineapple slice (for garnish)
- 1 maraschino cherry (for garnish)
- 2 lime wedges (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- With an ice pick, poke out two eyes of the coconut shell and drain out the coconut water.
- Cut off the top of the coconut as you would cut off the top of a pumpkin for carving.
- In a blender put tequila, light rum, dark rum, Kahlúa, fruit juices and crushed ice. Blend until frothy and pour into the coconut shell.
- Pour a small float of 151-proof rum over the top of the drink.
- Skewer the pieces of fruit and stick the end of the skewer into the coconut. Serve with straws.