1/1 Photo of Coco - Limeade
Naturally sweet and nutrient filled coconut water teams up with tart lime juice and a hint of agave for sweetness, while frozen summer berries make for flavourful "ice cubes" and garnish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thread half the blueberries onto 12 wooden or bamboo skewers.
- 2Place skewers on a baking sheet in one layer along with the remaining blueberries and strawberries.
- 3Freeze, uncovered, overnight.
- 4In a jug, stir together the lime juice, coconut water, plain water, agave nectar and sea salt until well combined. Chill thoroughly.
- 5Place one large frozen strawberry and one skewer of blueberries in the bottom of each martini glass.
- 6Add the remaining blueberries and strawberries to the jug of limeade.
- 7Pour even amounts of limeade overtop each berry base and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coco - Limeade
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: