Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Naturally sweet and nutrient filled coconut water teams up with tart lime juice and a hint of agave for sweetness, while frozen summer berries make for flavourful "ice cubes" and garnish.
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed
- 6 large strawberries, plus 1 cup
- 2⁄3 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 cups coconut water
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons light agave nectar (plus extra as needed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Thread half the blueberries onto 12 wooden or bamboo skewers.
- Place skewers on a baking sheet in one layer along with the remaining blueberries and strawberries.
- Freeze, uncovered, overnight.
- In a jug, stir together the lime juice, coconut water, plain water, agave nectar and sea salt until well combined. Chill thoroughly.
- Place one large frozen strawberry and one skewer of blueberries in the bottom of each martini glass.
- Add the remaining blueberries and strawberries to the jug of limeade.
- Pour even amounts of limeade overtop each berry base and serve immediately.