Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I adapted this recipe off a fellow vegan and it is just delicious! It is similar to Indian dhal, but it works extremely well with barley or couscous. Very tasty!
- Boil the mung beans until they are tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan and add the onion, garlic, capsicums and chilli.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Mash the mung beans with a potato masher and add the onion mixture.
- Add the tomato puree and pumpkin mash and cook for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve.