Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from Alma Lee Alexander in Payette, ID. This is a great winter appetizer. I used all beef dinner frankfurters.
- 907.18 g frankfurters, dinner
- 236.59 ml barbecue sauce
- 236.59 ml catsup
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce
- 118.29 ml onion, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Cut the franks into pieces 1/2" long.
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.
Made these for Halloween last year and they were delightful!
Great game time snack. I cut back on the ketchup, but added a little more BBq sauce. Used open pit sweet and tangy, great little appetizers that were full of flavor. Made for PRMR tag.
delicious. this will be my go to recipe for cocktail weiners. ONE THING THOUGH- a little too salty. Will not use salt, or just very little, next time.