Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make, great for a fall appetizer. The recipe calls for horseradish, but I leave it out.
Make and share this Cocktail Spirals recipe from Food.com.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the tortillas, leaving 1" border.
- Blend horseradish with the cranberry sauce and spread evenly over the cheese.
- Layer the meat and lettuce evenly over the tortillas.
- Roll them up tightly, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 1 day ahead.
- Slice into 1" slices and serve on a bed of lettuce leaves with whole or dried cranberries to garnish.