- 1 lb shelled cooked medium shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 4 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced celery
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Process all ingredients except the parsley in a food processor until they are finely chopped, but not like a paste.
- The mixture should still be somewhat chunky.
- Form the mixture into balls and roll in parsley.
- Place on a nonstick cookie sheet covered with wax paper and refrigerate overnight before serving.