Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great uncooked appetizer you can fix the night before and set out when your guests arrive.
- 1 lb shelled cooked medium shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 4 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced celery
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Process all ingredients except the parsley in a food processor until they are finely chopped, but not like a paste.
- The mixture should still be somewhat chunky.
- Form the mixture into balls and roll in parsley.
- Place on a nonstick cookie sheet covered with wax paper and refrigerate overnight before serving.
This is a great recipe. Fast easy and a definite keeper. just went thru a hurricane and it really came in handy. Thanks Dancer!
Was moving and needed some fast to make food everyone could snack on. I should have made more. this is diffently a keeper.
Dancer, these are wonderful! I made them for Christmas Day and eventhough I had to eliminate the onion, due to the guests I was entertaining, they went like hot cakes! I can't wait to make them again with the onion for my hubby and I. The only thing I found was that they were quite soft and we had to eat them with a fork. Not really finger-type food. Next time maybe I will cut back on the worcestershire sauce or be sure that the shrimp are really dry. I also think this would make a wonderful sandwich spead or tea sandwiches or on crackers...so many possibilites. Thank you for a keeper in our home. Tweeky