Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I did this one night figuring the punch, spice and 'tanginess' of fresh grated ginger would be perfect for cocktail sauce. Boy was I right, I don't even like cocktail sauce with-out it anymore. It is not overpowering & works nicely with the horseradish. I think the key here is the fresh grated horseradish (cream style is really not the best, & you can buy it 'freshly' grated in a jar) and the freshly grated ginger (same deal on that). I hope you like it, I think it's amazing!
- 236.59 ml catsup
- 4.92 ml fresh grated horseradish (more of less to taste)
- 7.39 ml lemon juice
- 0.25 ml ground black pepper
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 7.39-9.85 ml fresh grated gingerroot (more or less to taste)
- Mix all your ingredients together-.
- Adjust flavors as you go, adding more or less as you like.
- Chill, covered until used.