Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really zesty sauce from Boothbay Harbor. Great with shrimp, lobster or any of your favorite seafood!
- 3⁄4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 -4 tablespoons fresh grated horseradish, to taste (or 1/4 cup prepared horseradish)
- 10 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix ingredients and serve in small cocktail glasses.
- Dip your favorite seafood in this sauce and wow!
Very nice sauce. I also left out the cilantro and found there was more than enough flavor.
I quite like this sauce. Had to leave out the cilantro (don't like the stuff).