Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Weekend magazine!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 small papaya, peeled and seeded
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 liter water
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 passion fruit, pulp of
- 2 (750 ml) bottles soda water
- ice cube, as many as you desire
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 3 -5 fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Combine orange and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Puree papaya and bananas in a blender.
- Combine water and sugar in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves and a thin syrup forms.
- Immediately pour this syrup onto orange and lemon juices.
- Add pureed papaya and banana.
- Add passion fruit.
- Mix well.
- Chill until required to serve.
- To serve, add soda water and ice cubes.
- Garnish with orange slices and mint leaves before serving.
- Enjoy the punch and think of me!