- 3 1⁄2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces green pickled jalapeno peppers
- 20 corn tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons chile salsa
- fresh cilantro leaves, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Coarsely grate the cheddar cheese and finely slice the jalapeno chilies.
- Lay out the unbroken corn chips on a baking tray, and top each one with a little grated cheese and two slices of jalapeno chili.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the corn chips are hot and crisp.
- Add a dab of chili salsa and a cilantro leaf, and serve hot.