Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a wonderful appetizer to serve at a get-together, everyone loves these! The sauce recipe will serve 6-8 people so double the sauce amount to serve a crowd, Kittencal's Spicy Glazed Mini Garlic Cocktail Meatballs will give you about 40-50 small meatballs. Adjust all amounts to suit taste.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Tabasco sauce
- prepared meatballs (use Kittencal's Spicy Glazed Mini Garlic Cocktail Meatballs)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saute pan, saute onions and garlic in butter until soft; add next 8 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Prepare recipe#201972 and shape into tiny balls.
- Brown in 2-3 tbsp oil.
- Insert a wooden toothpick in each meatball.
- Place on a platter.
- Serve with prepared BBQ dip.
- Note BBQ dip may be doubled if desired.